cbSubs substitutions question

2 years 2 months ago #327940 by liaskas
cbSubs substitutions question was created by liaskas
Is it possible to have more than one PLAN_IDs in the cb subs substitution?

What we need:

[cbsubs:if plan= ( 1 or 2 or 5 ) and status="A"]CONTENT[/cbsubs:if]

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #327945 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cbSubs substitutions question
Yup, it supports the same AND/OR usage as IF substitutions shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Example as follows.

[cbsubs:if plan="1" and status="A" or plan="2" and status="A" or plan="5" and status="A"]CONTENT[/cbsubs:if]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #327952 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic cbSubs substitutions question
Thank you Krileon.

We need this substitution in activity TAB description.

Can something like this work? Bcause i am testing it and it it does not.

[cb:if reason="profile"]
[cbsubs:if plan="4" and status="A" or plan="2" and status="A" or plan="9" and status="A"]
[cb:if user_id="myid"]Text to show to profile owner[/cb:if]
[cb:if user_id!="myid"]Text to show to guest[/cb:if]
[/cbsubs:if]
[cbsubs:if plan="4" and status!="A" or plan="2" and status!="A" or plan="9" and status!="A"]
[cb:if user_id="myid"]Alternative text to show to profile owner[/cb:if]
[cb:if user_id!="myid"]Alternative text to show to guest[/cb:if]
[/cbsubs:if]
[/cb:if]

Thank you

2 years 2 months ago #327955 by krileon
CBSubs substitutions are a Joomla content plugin so they'll work anywhere content plugins are supported. To display that in a tab use a Custom HTML field then under Parameters enable content plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #327959 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic cbSubs substitutions question
Thank you Krileon.

I created a field of custom html type but i am not able to assign it to "Activity" TAB because "Activity" TAB is not an option at the Tab dropdown selector of the field.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

2 years 2 months ago #327961 by krileon
Plugin tabs can't have fields, but you can substitute the field into the tab description as a workaround.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn