[SOLVED] [#8894] CbSubs menu item related question.

2 years 4 days ago - 2 years 9 hours ago #328845 by liaskas
Hello

On our system we use CbSubs to allow access to particular parts of frontend.

Everything works as expected... except one point that is probably related to our own needs, so we are trying to find a solution. Here it is...

User pays through paypal and he returns to our website. When he returns we need to show him a specific module (menu) instead of the default menu that he used to view before the transaction was completed. Unfortunately joomla modules (same as templates) are assigned by using menu items. So we need to know if we can create a hidden menu item that will lead to the "thank you" (or whatever) page, and assign the desired module(s) to that menu item, so that when the user completes the payment to return to a page that will show hin what we need to show.

Same need for "Cancel Payment and Subscription" link that shows when user reviews his subscription details before he clicks to go to paypal for payment.

Is there any advise for such a situation?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 days ago #328847 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CbSubs menu item related question.
We don't have menu endpoints for those internal URLs, but am looking into seeing if we can support that. Ideally in the future we'll be sure to have proper views and menu options for every endpoint that renders any form of HTML like that.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8894

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: liaskas

2 years 4 days ago #328848 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic [#8894] CbSubs menu item related question.
Thank you Krileon

We'll wait for this to be implemented.

2 years 1 day ago #328874 by liaskas
Hello again Krileon

I have seen that the new options were implemented 3 days ago.

Will they be included in the next cb update?

Don't want to rush... i know that you are pretty busy!

Just asking.

Thank you

2 years 1 day ago #328879 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#8894] CbSubs menu item related question.
This is available now in latest CBSubs build release. The below menu options are now available.

Display Basket (excludes after registration rendering since that is not a redirect)
Cancel payment and subscription page
Basket payment complete page
Basket payment form page
Basket invoice address page
Unsubscribe from subscription

If we missed any we'll be sure to add them as well. We want to be sure any URL that responds with an HTML output has a menu option so you can use SEO and menu assignment on those pages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: liaskas

2 years 1 day ago #328880 by liaskas
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn