Payjunction, using the authorize.net emulation

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153540 by Brandon7777
I'm trying to get payments to work correctly using Payjunction and their authorize.net emulation. The issue is, that CBSubs doesn't understand the response codes. So, I'm not sure if it's an issue with payjunction or an issue with CBSubs.

What happens is when you sign up, you get stuck at the payment screen. At the top of the screen I get "Returned text:" and some information stating that the transaction as been approved, but you can't go any further. (see payment.jpg)

There are some reason codes listed under the Notifications menu that I can't find any information on (see reasons.jpg). Reason code 1111 and 8888 seem to be nowhere in any documentation.

The actual payment works correctly on the payjunction side, I can actually see the payment go into their dummy test server.

And the instructions from payjunction for using the authorize.net emulator (this is just a dummy test server to use with them):

If you use Authorize.net, you can convert to PayJunction Trinity QuickLink with absolute ease. Simply change the processing URL within the Authorize.net module to point to PayJunction instead of Authorize.net and your QuickLink account will be up and processing in minutes.

To use the Authorize.Net emulator, you need to change the following URL within the Authorize.net module:

secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

to this:

www.payjunction.com/live/vendor/special/authorize_net

You can then use your QuickLink login as your Authorize.Net login (x_Login).

TIP: Click Here for instructions to find your Live QuickLink API Login

You do not need a transaction key.

* Please Note: The following transaction types available: AUTH_ONLY and AUTH_CAPTURE.

For testing purposes, use the following information:

Testing URL (Login to the Test Account to view transactions):

www.payjunctionlabs.com/live/vendor/special/authorize_net

Testing Login (X_Login):

pj-ql-01

Reasons.jpg

Payment.jpg

Gateway.jpg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn