Database Error 1136 in comprofiler_tabs

10 years 11 months ago #225607 by ernienet
Database Error 1136 in comprofiler_tabs was created by ernienet
I was updating a component (DT Register) on a Joomla 3.0.1 site under development, and received the following error:

An error has occurred.

1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `xxxxx_comprofiler_tabs` VALUES ('', 'Payment Information', 'This information is used for online payments on this website.', 107, 10, '.5', 1, NULL, NULL, 1, '', 0, 'tab', 'cb_tabmain', -2);

I went to the Tools in Community Builder and ran all the database checks and found one record not in sync. Everything validates in Community Builder now.

Other extensions seem to install okay. DT Register Support suggested that I uninstall Community Builder. First, I disabled it, then I uninstalled it, but I still get the same error when I try to install DT Register, so apparently it checks the presence of the omprofiler_tabs table during the install process.

I would hate to delete the comprofiler tables because I created a lot of custom fields and set up the tabs and list layouts again. Is there a clean way for me to do this?

Maybe if I remove CB and only delete the comprofiler_tabs table? When I reinstall CB, will reinstalling recreate the comprofiler_tabs table?

Thank you,

Ernie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #225692 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Database Error 1136 in comprofiler_tabs
Looks like a problem with DT Register. Looks like it's trying to insert a new tab directly to CBs database instead of just using proper CB plugin XML file to do it. They'll need to fix their broken query or do the insert properly using CB API or a CB plugin with XML.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #225720 by ernienet
Replied by ernienet on topic Database Error 1136 in comprofiler_tabs
Thanks, Kyle,

I've contacted DTHDevelopment to find out if that's the case. I've never run into this conflict before, and have been using DT Register and Community Builder together for years on a few dozen web sites. This is the first time I've used these components with Joomla 3.0, so maybe there's something going on with that?

As one of the steps to self-diagnosing this, I removed their CB Plugin, which is provided as a separate install ZIP file, but removing it had no effect.

I'll await their response and hopefully get this resolved soon.

Thank you,

Ernie

10 years 11 months ago #225767 by krileon
If you're installing DT Register and DT Register is throwing this error while installing then it surely is DT Register doing it. Aside from that you need to reproduce the error without DT Register for it to not be DT Register and be something else. If it is DT Register then only they can fix it, we do not fix other developers extensions. My guess is they've an install script or an install SQL file being ran after detecting CB is present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 week ago #261077 by Intellitech
Replied by Intellitech on topic Database Error 1136 in comprofiler_tabs
Hi,
Am encountering the same error too.

Does anyone know if this been resolved either by CB or DTRegister's developers?

9 years 5 days ago #261174 by krileon
You need to contact DT Register. They're incorrectly trying to create a new CB tab. My guess is through an install script, but as we're not the developers of DT Register I don't know specifically.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn