Login Module on Confirmation Page

10 years 3 weeks ago #243211 by chrisrucci
Login Module on Confirmation Page was created by chrisrucci
I am using REQUIRE EMAIL CONFIRMATION only.
Everything follows the workflow diagram on pg 53

I do not have the Login Mod on every page of the site so therefore, once a user clicks the confirmation link in their email and is returned to the site, they are served up the "Your account is now active. You may now log in!" message on a confirm code page (dynamically generated)

The login mod is not on this page, requiring the user to click somewhere else to find it and login.

It would be handy to have the login mod displayed on this confirm code page.

Any way to do that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago #243251 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login Module on Confirmation Page
Module display in Joomla is entirely Itemid based. Check the confirmation URL and see what it's Itemid is then assign a login module to that page. If there isn't an Itemid then set the confirmation substitution to [CONFIRM]&Itemid=ITEM_ID_HERE and replace ITEM_ID_HERE with a Joomla menu links Itemid so it'll use that URL for module rendering.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn