Documentation

10 years 2 weeks ago #243318 by smvoelker
Documentation was created by smvoelker
Hello,

I am new to Joomla and to this site. I was hoping to get a "user's manual" for CB Pro. Could someone direct me to the 180+ page document that they allude to in the advertisements?

Thank you,

Scott

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 weeks ago #243326 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Documentation

smvoelker wrote: Hello,

I am new to Joomla and to this site. I was hoping to get a "user's manual" for CB Pro. Could someone direct me to the 180+ page document that they allude to in the advertisements?

Thank you,

Scott

Hi - when you subscribed to Professional membership you should have received an email with detailed instructions about your subscription - please check and also look in spam folder.

Here is a copy of what you should have received:

Dear [NAME],

Thank you for your Community Builder Professional membership subscription and corresponding payment that we just received.

Your corresponding privileges have now been automatically activated for your Joomlapolis [USERNAME] account.

You can now download all Advanced add-ons and the detailed CB documentation from the Advanced download area located at:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/cat_view/56-advanced-member-download-area

You can now download all Professional (Incubator) add-ons, the latest CB Quickstart PRO package and any available release candidate builds the Professional download area located at:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/cat_view/76-professional-member-download-area

You now also have posting rights on our Professional support forum with guaranteed same or next business day response times here:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support

As a Professional member you also get 1 private support ticket (if needed, as we believe public communication should be preferred as much as possible). You can use your ticket by accessing the Open Ticket item from the Support drop-down menu.

You can now visit your Joomlapolis profile and see a nice new Professional Membership badge that will also be shown on all your forum posts in the sidebar area..

Finally you can take advantage of various off-site promotional discounts and coupon codes that are revealed on our promotions page here:

www.joomlapolis.com/promotions

You can see all your membership privileges by visiting the Membership comparison table www.joomlapolis.com/memberships and looking at the Professional membership column.

Please note that you can upgrade to Developer membership status for even more benefits and CBSubs GPL access just by paying the price difference.

Thank you again for your subscription and support to keep this open-source project running,

The Community Builder team of Joomlapolis.

PS: To view invoice, simply login, click "My Profile" at top, and at bottom click "Click here to view the list of invoices".

---

As you can see, as a Professional member you have access to the Advanced download area (that contains also the CB Documentation) and the Professional download area that contains the incubator ass-ons.

10 years 2 weeks ago #243338 by smvoelker
Replied by smvoelker on topic Documentation
I was hoping to get the actual link to the document. I still have to search for the document with these instructions but was unable to find what I was looking for..

10 years 2 weeks ago #243341 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Documentation

smvoelker wrote: I was hoping to get the actual link to the document. I still have to search for the document with these instructions but was unable to find what I was looking for..

Direct link:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/doc_download/618-cb-191-detailed-documentation-for-advprodev-members

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn