Large empty space below on profile page

10 years 2 weeks ago #243546 by lylejover
Large empty space below on profile page was created by lylejover
Hi,

On our profile page, we have a simple problem that we cannot solve: The profile page has a very very large empty space below the tab-panned profile look.

I checked Inspect Element via Google Chrome and it points to this line:
<section id="mainbody" role="main" class="grid12 offset0 clearfix" style="min-height: 3299px;">
</section>

Note that min-height changes values, it can be 4484px or less.

I have no background in CSS that's why I'm escalating the case to you.

Here are the details that you requested via "Help me help you":

Exact PHP version. - 5.4.26
Exact CB version - 1.9.1
Exact Joomla version - 3.2.2
Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum? None
Any error messages reported with your hosts error log? None related
Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..) None
Any SEF components? Does turning off SEF resolve the issue? None
Have you moved or encrypted the Joomla configuration.php file? None
Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install? Fresh
Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install? Fresh
What browser is issue present in? Is issue browser specific? Not browser specific

If you want, I can PM you the link to our website.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 weeks ago #243581 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Large empty space below on profile page
That's not coming from CB, but probably your Joomla template. Switch to default Joomla template and the issue will probably go away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn