[CLOSED] New Field to be approved by moderator

9 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #243665 by mickeyoomlapolis
[CLOSED] New Field to be approved by moderator was created by mickeyoomlapolis
Is possibile to create a text field in CB where the value modifed by the user became visible in front-end for all members of the community only after a moderator has approved the new field value ??

Thank you for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #243820 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Field to be approved by moderator
There is no field by field approval at this time, but it's planned for a later CB 2.x release. Currently only image fields can be moderated (only avatar for CB 1.x).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #243841 by mickeyoomlapolis
Replied by mickeyoomlapolis on topic New Field to be approved by moderator
Thank you for your answer. Now I have 2.5.19 stable version of Joomla. I hope that this new feature arrive as soon as possible

8 years 11 months ago #262118 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic New Field to be approved by moderator
I re open this thread.

Is it now possible to create a text field in CB where the value modifed by the user became visible in front-end for all members of the community only after a moderator has approved the new field value ??

tx

8 years 11 months ago #262162 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Field to be approved by moderator
No, you can not have moderator approval for fields other than image fields. We'll be implementing field by field approval in a later release. At this time we don't have the other fields designed for it. It also means 1 field takes 2 database columns with our current usage, which we don't like and need to rethink as a better way to do it that is also very efficient for large user tables.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #262292 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic New Field to be approved by moderator
As modération field not already exist, is it possible simply send email to modetator when a specific field is modified ?
Tx

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn