[CLOSED] New Field to be approved by moderator

9 years 1 week ago #262297 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Field to be approved by moderator
Yes, you'd need to use CB Auto Actions for that. You'd act on the after frontend profile update trigger and compare var1 to var3 of a field in your conditional. Example condition as follows.

[var1_username] Not Equal To [var3_username]

var1 is the new user object and var3 is the previous user object so this allows you to compare the 2 raw values of a profile update field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #262315 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic New Field to be approved by moderator
Super. It works fine.
Where can I find variables of the dropdown list trigger ?

thank you very much

9 years 1 week ago #262320 by mickeyoomlapolis
Replied by mickeyoomlapolis on topic New Field to be approved by moderator
Ok this consideration is important and helpful but I think that is not correct to change the status of this topic in SOLVED.

When we can have moderator approval for fields that are different from image fileds I presume the topic il solved ??

9 years 4 days ago - 9 years 4 days ago #262427 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Field to be approved by moderator

Where can I find variables of the dropdown list trigger ?

You can find trigger variables in the below tutorial.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/120-api-usage/18358-using-cb-triggers

It's missing some of the newer triggers in CB, but the majority are documented there.

Ok this consideration is important and helpful but I think that is not correct to change the status of this topic in SOLVED.

When we can have moderator approval for fields that are different from image fileds I presume the topic il solved ??

We've nothing further to add to this topic. It's already going off topic as is. It was marked solved to close it so everyone can move on from it. When the feature is implemented we will announce it. Marking SOLVED is more friendly than marking CLOSED, but at any rate I've changed to it CLOSED. We do not revisit month old topics to update them so your scenario in question would never happen (unless it's tagged with a ticket number).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn