problems installing plugins in Community Builder

10 years 5 days ago #243941 by micko1
Would I need to uninstall or just reinstall?

I actually wasn't able to install many apps or plugins by myself using the one-click method in their Mojo Marketplace...i had support people install several apps, including joomla, and several plugins including CB and GroupJive....i guess this would suggest that there is something there on the host site....but they were never able to figure it out...

I'm not sure how to install without using their marketplace direct install method....

thanks again, Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 days ago #243942 by micko1
What is the normal joomla installation?

Mike

10 years 4 days ago #243964 by krileon
Please see Joomlas documentation for installation instructions.

J2.5
docs.joomla.org/J2.5:Installing_Joomla

J3.0
docs.joomla.org/J3.2:Installing_Joomla#tab=Requirements

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn