Searchable fields: NO still returns search results

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #243971 by webone
Hello,

I am having an issue with lists showing results in searches even when the list is not published and the Searchable fields option is set to NO. The user group to include is set to Registered and the user is in the registered group.

The same also happens to any other lists I change the Searchable fields option to NO.

Any ideas as to what the cause could be?

Joomla 2.5
CB 1.9
CBSubs 3.0.0
CB Profile Pro 4.0.0

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #243975 by krileon
That just turns off the search criteria. That does not turn off the results. I'm not sure I understand the purpose of a userlist with no results though. Please better explain what you're trying to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #243976 by webone
It is a model's website and there are 2 main user types... free members that can access members only features but have no profile shown on the site and paid members that have a profile to view on the site.

The idea is to allow users to sign up for free then also give them the option to upgrade to a paid membership to have a profile on the site.

9 years 11 months ago #243987 by krileon
You can filter your userlist to show users that have an active subscription to a specific plan using the below Advanced filter.

Active Subscription:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` WHERE `user_id` = '[user_id]' AND `status` = 'A'

Active Subscription to Specific Plan:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` WHERE `user_id` = '[user_id]' AND `id` = PLAN_ID_HERE AND `status` = 'A'

Be sure with the above to replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the actual plan ID.

The alternative is to update a field using a plan then filter based off that field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn