[SOLVED] CB Connect after login : Blank screen on popup with firefox, back with no change with IE...

10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 2 hours ago #244102 by walkyrie
Hi!
  • I'm using Joomla 3.2.3
  • CB 1.9.1
  • CB Connect : 5.2.2
  • I use the Beez3 (Default) Template
  • No third part module published
  • I have renewed my professional membership

I have followed the tutorials for FB / Tweeter / G+ settings. All is ok for that. The social button appears ok in the CB login Module.

But when logging with one or an other social network (FB / tweeter / G+) : The fields login / password correclty appear, but after validation :

with firefox, the pop up screen become blank with this url : www.mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&action=google&func=accesstoken&format=raw&code=4/Ihfvx3RvoH0nNWTlHLC8Nz7sRBiv.4teJBl4uA90WYKs_1NgQtmVZcrrqigI

With IE, the pop up closed, and i'm back on the home of the website, which reload, but no new message, not logged, and no new user in backend...

I'm surely doing something wrong, but i don't know what...

Thank you for your help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 week ago #244104 by walkyrie
I just enabled debug mode, and here is what i get :

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /homez.218/xxxxx/xxxxx/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 2433

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /homez.218/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 2434

Notice: Use of undefined constant JAUTHENTICATE_STATUS_SUCCESS - assumed 'JAUTHENTICATE_STATUS_SUCCESS' in /homez.218/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 2440

Site Debug mode: CB redirection without empty output

During its normal operations Community Builder often redirects you between pages and this causes potentially interesting debug information to be missed. When your site is in debug mode (global joomla/mambo config is site debug ON), some of these automatic redirects are disabled. This is a normal feature of the debug mode and does not directly mean that you have any problems.
Click this link to proceed with the next page (in non-debug mode this is automatic): www.xxxxx.com/

Then, if i click on the last link or if i relad the error page (url : www.xxxxx.com/mon-profil/pluginclass?plugin=cbconnect&action=twitter&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5keXN0aW5nby5jb20v ) the connection is ok!

I use php 5.4 . What can you advice me?

Thank you!

10 years 3 days ago #244183 by krileon
Does the user show up in CB > User Management? If not then see if any 3rd party authentication or user plugins exist within Extensions > Plug-in Manager and disable them then retest. If still not working then please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 3 days ago #244212 by walkyrie
Hi and thank you for your answer.

krileon wrote: Does the user show up in CB > User Management?

No, no user created after login try.

krileon wrote: If not then see if any 3rd party authentication or user plugins exist within Extensions > Plug-in Manager and disable them then retest.

there were joomla authentification and a cookie authentification (plugin for allowing cookies). I disabled both, but no change.

krileon wrote: If still not working then please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Just sent! Thank you very much!

10 years 3 days ago #244243 by krileon
"App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login."

Your Facebook application has not been configured properly. Please review the below topic regarding same issue.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/225025-facebook-login-problem?start=6#243483

Be sure to also contact your host and ensure they allow HTTPS through CURL as it's required by the social sites to use their API. Note you do not need SSL for your site for this. Your host handles this through a generic cert for CURL outbound usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 days ago #244290 by walkyrie
Hi and thank you for your answer!

Well, my apps where not correctly configured when i first tried (with user "A"). After correctly configured them, it works fine (with user "B"), but not for user "A", which was partially created (not visible in CB user, but "partially" (see screenshot) visible in plugin). That was i thought that didn't work. Then how can i delete the "partially created" users?

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn