[SOLVED] idiot guide to CB, and other newb questions

9 years 11 months ago #244207 by globalgridfree
Replied by globalgridfree on topic idiot guide to CB, and other newb questions
i dont want to change anything, this is a fresh install, of joonla and cb . i am trying to get kunena to run, and these are the errors that are given, when trying acces the forum from the back side, the error from the front says bad page.....

why cb is having issues with this i have no idea...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #244211 by globalgridfree
i decided to reinstall so far so good, havent got to the forum yet,

9 years 11 months ago #244216 by globalgridfree
well still does not work with kunena, as soon as groupjive is enabled seems nothing works properly,,

debug for kunena with groupjive off, cant access kunena as soon as its on,

Strict Standards: Declaration of getcaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with that of cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration() in /hermes/bosweb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/cb.captcha.php on line 790 Strict Standards: Declaration of CBfield_template::getField() should be compatible with that of cbFieldHandler::getField() in /hermes/bosweb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbtemplatechanger/cbtemplatechanger.php on line 93 Strict Standards: Declaration of CBplug_cbverifyemail::getFieldRow() should be compatible with that of cbFieldHandler::getFieldRow() in /hermes/bosweb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbverifyemail/cbverifyemail.php on line 39 Strict Standards: Declaration of cbprogressfieldField::getFieldRow() should be compatible with that of cbFieldHandler::getFieldRow() in /hermes/bosweb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprogressfield/field.cbprogressfield.php on line 177 Strict Standards: Declaration of cbprogressfieldField::getField() should be compatible with that of cbFieldHandler::getField() in /hermes/bosweb/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprogressfield/field.cbprogressfield.php on line 177

this is the error from the front side,,,,,
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

wonder what i am doing wrong,,,

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #244244 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic idiot guide to CB, and other newb questions
Those are strict standards notices thrown by PHP 5.4 and greater. This is normal as CB 1.x and the various plugins do not have those fixed (CB 2.0 does for core). They are just notices though and will not block a page in any way. They can be safely ignored and disabled by setting Error Reporting to None in Joomla global configuration (Default may also work).

Are you installing the CB Quickstart Pro package? If so please ensure you're using the one generated from our package builder below (click Presets to quick jump to it).

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-package-builder

If you continue to have issues then please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #244282 by globalgridfree
Hi yes, i have reinstalled joomla 3.2.3 and cb package installer 1.9.1 and kunena 3.0.5
Yes i used the generated cb package builder.

i can get kunena to work, only if cbGroupjive is not activated,as soon as i activate kunena front and backend have errors and can no longer access.

i tried activating only groupjive as well as groupjive and all other groupjive plugins. with no success

kunena plugin to cb community integration is on, no other intergration plugins seems to work. only kunena to cb community. its currently active

as soon as groupjove main plugin activated i get this error..
backend error
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in libraries/cms/html/jgrid.php on line 231
front end error
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 29 bytes) in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 102

The error was detected in the Libraries.

i will pm you thanks for your time, just giving an update so anyone else having same prob can maybe get some insight.

9 years 11 months ago #244304 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic idiot guide to CB, and other newb questions
You've too much installed for your sites memory limit of 32mb. Contact your host and have them increase it to 64mb or 128mb and you should be fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn