CB connect

9 years 9 months ago #246216 by basd
CB connect was created by basd
Hi ,

I can login with facebook i have two issues

1. My users don't have to supply the required profile information that can't be supplyed by facebook

2. The user gets the messages below that she must agree with terms, but can't find where to change that messages.

Your registration is not yet complete. Please login to link to an existing account or review the terms and conditions to complete registration.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #246232 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB connect

1. My users don't have to supply the required profile information that can't be supplyed by facebook

Correct, that's normal. CB Connect bypasses normal registration. There are plans to implement registration pre-filling in a later release.

2. The user gets the messages below that she must agree with terms, but can't find where to change that messages.

It's a language string that you'd need to add to your CB language files and translate to whatever you like. Below is the language string.

'Please login to link to an existing account or supply a valid email address and review the terms and conditions to complete registration.' => 'Please login to link to an existing account or supply a valid email address and review the terms and conditions to complete registration.',
'Please supply a valid email address and review the terms and conditions to complete registration.' => 'Please supply a valid email address and review the terms and conditions to complete registration.',
'Please login to link to an existing account or supply a valid email address to complete registration.' => 'Please login to link to an existing account or supply a valid email address to complete registration.',
'Please supply a valid email address.' => 'Please supply a valid email address.',
'Please login to link to an existing account or review the terms and conditions to complete registration.' => 'Please login to link to an existing account or review the terms and conditions to complete registration.',
'Please review the terms and conditions to complete registration.' => 'Please review the terms and conditions to complete registration.',

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn