[SOLVED] joomla recaptcha wont disable

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #246430 by globalgridfree
[SOLVED] joomla recaptcha wont disable was created by globalgridfree
Hi, i have joomla 331 and the newest cb, the cb captcha works, but i cant disable the joomla recaptcha, i have 2 captcha in some spots and cant figure out why i can not disable the recapthca

captcha is disables in joomla global config
captcha-recaptcha is disabled in plugins

also i am looking for the timeout setting for members when on the site, how do i make it so you dont have to log in again if you dont refresh the page every so often

thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #246482 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic joomla recaptcha wont disable
Joomla reCaptcha? Where? I don't understand the issue. CB doesn't use Joomla captcha anywhere.

how do i make it so you dont have to log in again if you dont refresh the page every so often

Increase the session duration within Joomla global configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 8 months ago #246501 by globalgridfree
Replied by globalgridfree on topic joomla recaptcha wont disable

this is the 2 capthca I guess 1 is a captcha from joomla, the other is a security code for CB, want to keep security code but not captcha
Attachments:

9 years 8 months ago #246517 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic joomla recaptcha wont disable
Looks like you have CB AntiSpam and CB Captcha installed at the same time or you've a 3rd party plugin providing the reCaptcha. If you've both CB AntiSpam and CB Captcha then you only need 1 of them. CB AntiSpam is the official replacement for CB Captcha as it provides a more powerful captcha system (text based, question based, and recaptcha support).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 8 months ago #247036 by globalgridfree
Replied by globalgridfree on topic joomla recaptcha wont disable
yes i had both the CB's on, thanks for the help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn