[SOLVED] Displaying User Lists in Content

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #246945 by gjschaller
[SOLVED] Displaying User Lists in Content was created by gjschaller
My Joomla site has several user groups that mirror real-world groups, that I would like people to be able to see on the website so that they know who is in a group (Rules, Logistics, Safety, etc.).

I have the User Lists already done in CB, so step one is complete! However, users need to navigate into the User List, and then choose which list they want to see.

Is there a way to include a User list in an article, so that I can do something like:

{userlist id=1} (Displays the user list Rules, which has an ID of 1)
{userlist id=2} (Displays the user list Logistics, which has an ID of 2)

etc?

Thank you!

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
www.knightrealms.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #246998 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Displaying User Lists in Content
No, you can't embed a userlist anywhere as there's no feature to do that. You could just link to it from your article though. Edit your userlist within CB > List Management and at the very top is the direct links to the list.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gjschaller

9 years 9 months ago #247016 by gjschaller
Replied by gjschaller on topic Displaying User Lists in Content
Thank you - that did the trick!

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
www.knightrealms.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn