Video gallery

9 years 8 months ago #246953 by mauroghiglia
Video gallery was created by mauroghiglia
Hi,

I'm quite new to CB and I'm developing a website with a catalogue of artists. I did an advanced subscription in order to have a photo gallery of the users but customer wants performers to be able to upload their videos too.

It seems that GB ProfileGallery doesn't accept videos and CB Gallery is not ready, yet.

Does someone have an idea on how to let users upload videos in their profiles?

Thank you very much

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #246999 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Video gallery
We've no video gallery plugin. CB Profile Gallery is planned to be rewritten sometime after CB 2.0 goes stable. The rewrite will feature multiple gallery modes, including Videos. At this time you'd need to look into a 3rd party video extension and see if it has a CB plugin. Alternative is CB Video Field Plugin (Professional subscriber plugin), which works like an Image field except for videos (no gallery of videos, just 1).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn