[SOLVED] Include hidden fields in profile lists

9 years 8 months ago #247517 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Include hidden fields in profile lists
The user doesn't have to control the privacy. You can set it to moderator controlled privacy then set the defaults and it should apply to every user and only allow moderators to change it. The alternative is to place your tab in a not shown on profile position, leave its access as public, create a new tab with the access you're wanting to see the fields, then use delimiter fields to substitute in your private data to your new tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247536 by gabriel rodri
Replied by gabriel rodri on topic Include hidden fields in profile lists
Thank you

In Expresion regular Perl, code to assign the value of another field, as I do?

9 years 8 months ago #247570 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Include hidden fields in profile lists
Don't understand the question, sorry. REGEX for what? If you mean for delimiter fields, no. You just supply a field substitute as the delimiter fields html/description text. Please see the below tutorial for substitution usage information.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gabriel rodri

9 years 8 months ago #247834 by gabriel rodri
Replied by gabriel rodri on topic Include hidden fields in profile lists
Hi

Very very very gooood
Thanks thanks thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn