Latest version: ERROR

9 years 7 months ago #248276 by zingerdigital
Latest version: ERROR was created by zingerdigital
When i goto the CB Configuration Manger and select "Configuration"

This is what is says at the top of the page..........

Your version is : 1.9.1
Latest version : Connection to update server failed: ERROR: connection failed (13)13

Why am I getting the error for the latest version???

Thanks,
Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248292 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Latest version: ERROR
Updated checker is failing. It has no negative effects on your site except you won't be able to have backend check if your current CB is latest. This is usually caused by a firewall setting on your server or possibly a PHP conflict. It could also be a communication issue somewhere between your server and our server. Try again in a few hours and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn