[SOLVED] CB 1.9.1 and joomla 3.3.1 problem / CB not listed in the component menu

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #248468 by lio33
Hi,

I had installed CB 1.9.1 on my Joomla 3.3.1 site.
The installation of the com_comprofiler.zip was well but CB Builder is not listed on the component menu of my backend admminisitration site.

The installation of cb_login had worked so and I can publish this module.

This is the way to access CB Administration menu :
  • Backend administration
  • System / Configuration
  • Select Community Builder on the left list (see first picture)
  • On the right side there is the "Rights" tab
  • Click on Close and Save
  • And now the Communinty Builder page is displayed (see second picture)

Do you have some solution ?

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248518 by krileon
Re-install CB 1.9.1 over top of it self and it'll try to correct the component menu items. If still not fixed you'll need to navigate to the _menus database table and manually delete the backend CB menu items there then re-install CB 1.9.1 over top of it self. I've no idea what in Joomla specifically causes this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jfjweb

9 years 7 months ago #248528 by lio33
Thank you for your response.
I try your solution and now it works well.
Thanks

9 years 5 months ago #251665 by jfjweb
This worked out for me. Thank you for posting the information!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn