GroupJive Uncompatable

9 years 6 months ago #250203 by fundsauce
GroupJive Uncompatable was created by fundsauce
Hi,

I have tried twice to install GroupJive 2.7.0 via the CB2.0 Plugin Manager. The Joomapolis progress page states that they are compatable, yet my install says otherwise. "Not compatable with your current CB Version. This plugin may still be used, but it may not function properly."

Any idea on when GJ and it's integrations etc will be 2.0 compliant? I am aware that there is a rewrite in progress.

Many Thanks,

Glenn.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250211 by nant
Replied by nant on topic GroupJive Uncompatable

fundsauce wrote: Hi,

I have tried twice to install GroupJive 2.7.0 via the CB2.0 Plugin Manager. The Joomapolis progress page states that they are compatable, yet my install says otherwise. "Not compatable with your current CB Version. This plugin may still be used, but it may not function properly."

Any idea on when GJ and it's integrations etc will be 2.0 compliant? I am aware that there is a rewrite in progress.

Many Thanks,

Glenn.

Yes - you will see this warning during installation but all our testing so far has not revealed any real issues - so you should be able to continue using the current version of GroupJive just fine.

If you find any issue please post.

We will be working on GroupJive update as soon as possible.

compatibility progress page is a good place to look for progress as we update it almost every day.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.809 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn