[SOLVED] Fatal Error: Call to undefined method CBdocument >Kunena

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #250204 by Wienm
I am working since 3 years with CB on 3 Homepages - and since that time I wait for this solution you just offer with GroupJive. After installing the new CB 2 I had than problems with following Kunena installation. (Homepage runs on J3.3.6, correct SQL and PHP versions: JQueryeasy-here no changes are made- etc.)
I followed the Kunena instruction to disable the CB + UddeIM plugins and could install Kunena. In all CB/GroupJive I could handle the needed configurations. Now I touch to Kunena-extension and get an error message, I have no idea what to do :

"500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Call to undefined method CBdocumentHtml::_outputToHeadCollectionStart() in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.php on line 422
The error was detected in the Comprofiler Component."

In att. pic I read this. What would be your suggestion to solve - I am an advanced Beginner in Joomla
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250278 by krileon
That plugin shouldn't exist on CB 2.0. Your install failed to migrate properly. Try re-installing CB 2.0. That plugin should have uninstalled on install. Ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting are enable during install to see if any errors occur that could be breaking the migrate process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #250309 by Wienm
Good morning Krileon

thank you for this quick and perfect solution. I have reinstalled CB 2 and Kunena(ext.) thanks for it. No error anymore and users can start with further enthusiastic discussionss. Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn