[SOLVED] Constant _UE_USERNAME already defined

9 years 5 months ago #250577 by chrisvaughan
Replied by chrisvaughan on topic Constant _UE_USERNAME already defined
That's good. Am I able to download a nightly update to try it? I am an Advanced member.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #250578 by chrisvaughan
thanks, found the download , will check it out

9 years 5 months ago #250579 by chrisvaughan
Just downloaded the nightly download and installed it on the problem site but sad to say that it made no difference.

9 years 5 months ago #250612 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Constant _UE_USERNAME already defined
Please click the "Latest Nightly Build" link found on the below page.

www.joomlapolis.com/community-builder

The nightly with the fix wasn't prepared until late yesterday and has confirmed fixed the issue. Legacy language PHP files can't load in anymore so I don't see how else that error could happen unless something else is trying to define that specific string. Please provide the full error path so we can see where it's being defined at.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #250631 by chrisvaughan
I don't think I found the right download link first time, I thought it was a nightly one. Perhaps I did it too quickly.

Either way downloaded and updated site and all is fine with the world.

Thanks you very much for such prompt action - much appreciated.

Chris

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn