Non-functional back-end Community Builder menu item breaks the layout

9 years 6 months ago #251198 by studiocardo
Hi Guys

I am having a small but annoying problem w/ a non-functional Community Builder menu item that shifting the layout just enough to block crucial display from time to time. Please refer to the attachment to see the menu item "Community Builder" to the right of Help along the menu bar. This menu is non functional, no matter what I click, it doesn't lead anywhere. Any advice on how to get rid of it?

Thank you for you help?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #251369 by krileon
That's the CB Admin module, which you can disable in Extensions > Module Manager then by setting the modules displayed to Administrator instead of Site. It looks like your custom backend template doesn't work well with it. The menu items it outputs are completely compatible with Joomlas and it outputs the exact same HTML that Joomla does, but your custom template maybe altering the Joomla menu items HTML or styling, which has no affect on CB Admin module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: studiocardo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn