[SOLVED] Blank Pages in Back-end

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #251273 by alexyay
[SOLVED] Blank Pages in Back-end was created by alexyay
So, I may have royally killed CB, somehow.

I tried upgrading to 2.0 from my 1.9.(something, the most recent before 2.0) by installing 2.0 via the Joomla extension installer

I now get a black page when
- I try to install it
- Try to access Community Builder via components

I turned on Developer mode and this is the error I get (on the blank page)

"Fatal error: Declaration of CBLib\Database\Table\Table::loadTrueObjects() must be compatible with that of CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::loadTrueObjects() in /data/www/fishwise.co.nz/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 23"

Any help? Preferably maintaining my old CB settings (which I may not have backed up :unsure:)

I'm a newbie to both Joomla and CB so may ask some silly questions accidentally, sorry!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251289 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Blank Pages in Back-end

alexyay wrote: So, I may have royally killed CB, somehow.

I tried upgrading to 2.0 from my 1.9.(something, the most recent before 2.0) by installing 2.0 via the Joomla extension installer

I now get a black page when
- I try to install it
- Try to access Community Builder via components

I turned on Developer mode and this is the error I get (on the blank page)

"Fatal error: Declaration of CBLib\Database\Table\Table::loadTrueObjects() must be compatible with that of CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::loadTrueObjects() in /data/www/fishwise.co.nz/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php on line 23"

Any help? Preferably maintaining my old CB settings (which I may not have backed up :unsure:)

I'm a newbie to both Joomla and CB so may ask some silly questions accidentally, sorry!

Search the forum for same error message - I believe it has been addressed.

9 years 5 months ago #251296 by alexyay
Replied by alexyay on topic Blank Pages in Back-end
Unfortunately it seems to involve changing the Php version which is totally out of my control :(

9 years 5 months ago #251299 by nant

alexyay wrote: Unfortunately it seems to involve changing the Php version which is totally out of my control :(

I do not understand this - please explain.

9 years 5 months ago #251301 by alexyay
Replied by alexyay on topic Blank Pages in Back-end
I checked with my Techie (running the website, I'm simply putting it together in Joomla) and (though we may have miscommunicated) the Php version seems to be a server thing - meaning if he changes it, it changes on multiple websites he's running - as opposed to specifically for my website, so it's not something I can change at the moment.

9 years 5 months ago #251307 by nant

alexyay wrote: I checked with my Techie (running the website, I'm simply putting it together in Joomla) and (though we may have miscommunicated) the Php version seems to be a server thing - meaning if he changes it, it changes on multiple websites he's running - as opposed to specifically for my website, so it's not something I can change at the moment.

What PHP version are you on?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn