[SOLVED] Blank Pages in Back-end

9 years 5 months ago #252461 by alexyay
Replied by alexyay on topic Blank Pages in Back-end
Another question (let me know if you'd prefer me to make new threads - I usually avoid making new threads to avoid taking up too much room!) - Am I right in assuming this is an issue with my Joomla rather than the CB Connect itself?

Running the latest CB Connect, when I click the name of the plugin I get this error

"Hybridauth Library needs the CURL PHP extension."

Many thanks, again :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252482 by alexyay
Also sorry for the confusion - when you say

"You can set the module mode by editing your CB Login module from Extenions > Module Manager."
Do you mean the "Alternative Layout" (which gives me eg "bootstrap horizontal") or is there another layout option that I am somehow missing?

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252529 by alexyay
What I'm really struggling with is getting the different aspects in the right order

Here's a basic image of what order I want things in

I have the borders etc working, but can't seem to get the order of Inputs > Remember me > Login on the first line, then the Forgot Password? Sign Up on the second line. It's all just a bit of a disasterous mess. (using Default Horizontal)

With the default HTML 5 module style

I mean, I still can't seem to get the module class suffix working but I can work around that. I'm just really struggling to get everything to look... clean.
Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago #252583 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Blank Pages in Back-end

Another question (let me know if you'd prefer me to make new threads - I usually avoid making new threads to avoid taking up too much room!) - Am I right in assuming this is an issue with my Joomla rather than the CB Connect itself?

Running the latest CB Connect, when I click the name of the plugin I get this error

"Hybridauth Library needs the CURL PHP extension."

It's telling you exactly what your problem is. You don't have CURL. Contact your host for them to enable it.

Do you mean the "Alternative Layout" (which gives me eg "bootstrap horizontal") or is there another layout option that I am somehow missing?

Yes, one is horizontal and one isn't. Default is for Joomla 2.5 and bootstrap is for Joomla 3.x. Both are designed specifically for the default Joomla templates and their layouts mimic the Joomla login module layouts.

You're going to have to write CSS for it to fit into your templates design. There is no getting around that. The modules are designed to mimic and match Joomlas. They are not going to match every template out there. Our modules support layout overrides now so if needed you can copy the module layout to your Joomla template overrides usage and move the HTML around as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252616 by alexyay

krileon wrote: You're going to have to write CSS for it to fit into your templates design. There is no getting around that. The modules are designed to mimic and match Joomlas. They are not going to match every template out there. Our modules support layout overrides now so if needed you can copy the module layout to your Joomla template overrides usage and move the HTML around as needed.

Hi there, I don't mind changing the CSS but am unsure of what to change in order to get it into the desired order. Do you have any suggestions on what HTML to change and where to find it? I can only find PHP files when creating the CB login mod override.

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252617 by alexyay
Nevermind - I think I have managed to figure out. Will post results in a sec.

Edit: It's not perfect (and every CSS change is made through the .position .div rather than a module class suffix) but I think I have it :)

Thanks!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn