[SOLVED] Blank Pages in Back-end

9 years 5 months ago #251388 by alexyay
Replied by alexyay on topic Blank Pages in Back-end
Hiya, a quote from him

"We're running 5.3.3-7 and v2.3.0 of the Zend engine with Suhosin v0.9.32.1."

So 5.5.5-7, plus some extra info if desired :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251415 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Blank Pages in Back-end

alexyay wrote: Hiya, a quote from him

"We're running 5.3.3-7 and v2.3.0 of the Zend engine with Suhosin v0.9.32.1."

So 5.5.5-7, plus some extra info if desired :)

PHP 5.3.3 should be ok for CB 2.0.1.

Technical Requirements:
Joomla 3.3++/2.5+, PHP 5.3.3+, MYSQL 5.1+.

9 years 5 months ago #251474 by alexyay
I lost all my settings (oh well) but uninstalling it and installing 2.1 seems to have worked :) For Advanced add-ons, is it best for me to install the package (though it isn't on 2.1 yet) or single add-ons for now?

Thanks so much for your help :)

9 years 5 months ago #251642 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Blank Pages in Back-end
Do not use the packager. It does not support CB 2.0. Do not use quickstart packages either as they are also not CB 2.0. Everything must be installed as single plugins for now. If you install CB 1.x over CB 2.x you will break your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #251744 by alexyay
Thanks heaps :) will do!

I just have another (hopefully quick) question

I want to add a module class suffix eg " custom" however nothing changes and the module in question doesn't seem to show the suffix

Eg if I look into a module with a working suffix it goes (in Inspect Element)

<div class="large-top-container">
<div class="moduletable custom">
<div class="articles_anywhere custom">...<div>

However my Login module simply goes

<div class="topnav">
<form action="fishwise.co.nz/index.php/cb-login/login" method="post" id="login-form" class="cbLoginForm">

So it doesn't seem to be recognizing the module class suffix at all?

fishwise.co.nz/ as you can hopefully see my Login module is looking pretty bad!

Also I'd like my login module to display horizontally - what do you suggest I edit to do this?

Sorry for all the questions! Thanks so much for all the help :)

9 years 5 months ago #251824 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Blank Pages in Back-end
Joomla handles the module class suffix. On default Joomla template for example if I add "test" as the module class suffix then the container of the module now has "well test" as its classes instead of "test". If you're using a 3rd party Joomla template then it may not be loading modules correctly.

Also I'd like my login module to display horizontally - what do you suggest I edit to do this?

You can set the module mode by editing your CB Login module from Extenions > Module Manager.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn