Export cbSubs memberships

9 years 5 months ago #251663 by aguaw
Export cbSubs memberships was created by aguaw
Hey - Using cbJuice I'm looking to export cbsubs users based on their membership plan & renewal date.

Looking at the database it only exports from the _comprofiler table... so I need to add some details from the cbsubs_subscriptions table to the _comprofiler table before I can export....

I'm guessing I'm going to have to use a mixture of CB Fields & SQL Actions - but can't quite figure out how to get the data transferred across on signup / renewal.

The next question is how to do it for all my existing members - or would that be a phpMyadmin import?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251696 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Export cbSubs memberships
CB Juice doesn't handle CBSubs. It simply imports/exports CB users only. If you need a more detailed export I suggest using phpmyadmin and formatting the query as needed then export as CSV.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #251724 by aguaw
Replied by aguaw on topic Export cbSubs memberships
Hey Krileon - I'm well aware of that, as outlined in my post!

What I am trying to do it move some of the data from the _cbsubs_subscriptions to the _comprofiler table with a mixture of mixture of CB Fields & SQL Actions.

I can't really hand over phpMyadmin to the day to day admin people of the club... who need to export on a weekly basis.

I can code something myself - but was interested how flexible CB & CBsubs are.

9 years 4 months ago #251822 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Export cbSubs memberships
We have no official import/export features yet. CBSubs does have an import feature, but it only imports subscriptions and requires the user to exist first. The recommended approach is phpmyadmin at this time until we've implemented generic import/export API.

There are reporting extensions for Joomla though. From what I've read a few of them take a database query and format it into a table for you that can be exported. Such an extension maybe a good approach to avoid giving everyone phpmyadmin access. I recommend checking out the below extensions.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-enhancements/data-reports

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn