[#4815] Error Kunena integration

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #251976 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error Kunena integration
Yup, that's a bug. It happens when the user has no Kunena rank at all, which the user gains when making 1 Kunena post or when it falls back to the default rank. I've added a fix for it and pushed the fix to your site. Will be fixed in next CB 2.x build as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4815

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251993 by only1russ
Replied by only1russ on topic Error Kunena integration
I just updated CB to the latest, and Kunena to the latest versions (I followed all the info in this post, but still have an error).

Note I had this problem after updating CB, then I updated my plugins, then I updated Kinena.

When I Click the user's profile in Kunena, this is the message I get:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'JDatabaseException' with message 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'delayed=0 AND toid=171' at line 1 SQL=SELECT count(id) FROM jom_uddeim WHERE toread=0 AND delayed=0 AND toid=171' in /home/catar/public_html/2012/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/catar/public_html/2012/libraries/joomla/database/database.php(1164): JDatabaseMySQL->execute() #1 /home/catar/public_html/2012/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Driver/CmsDatabaseDriver.php(345): JDatabase->loadResult() #2 /home/catar/public_html/2012/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)/pms.uddeim.php(389): CBLib\Database\Driver\CmsDatabaseDriver->loadResult() #3 [internal function]: getuddeimTab->getPMSunreadCount(171) #4 /home/catar/public_html/2012/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php(884): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/catar/public_html/2012/libr in /home/catar/public_html/2012/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 555

Please advise

9 years 5 months ago #251999 by krileon
That's due to 3rd party UddeIM CB plugin. Disable it within CB > Plugin Management and use our built in Private Message System plugin instead.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: only1russ

9 years 5 months ago #252006 by only1russ
Replied by only1russ on topic Error Kunena integration
(1)
Awesome - Speedy - THANKS - Worked!

Also
Since I fixed that these questions should be the end of my upgrade:

(2)
I assume I can un-publish all plugins with UddeIM and find and install the CB message system and go from there...?

(3)
This also means I'll loose all the old messages (no conversion) ?

THANKS!

9 years 5 months ago #252009 by krileon

I assume I can un-publish all plugins with UddeIM and find and install the CB message system and go from there...?

Ideally all incompatible plugins should be disabled.

This also means I'll loose all the old messages (no conversion) ?

No, the plugin is just an integration. It has nothing to do with the storage of your UddeIM messages.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wienm

9 years 5 months ago #252067 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Error Kunena integration

krileon wrote: Yup, that's a bug. It happens when the user has no Kunena rank at all, which the user gains when making 1 Kunena post or when it falls back to the default rank. I've added a fix for it and pushed the fix to your site. Will be fixed in next CB 2.x build as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4815

Fixed in latest nightly build release:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn