Paid Subscriptions German plugin

9 years 4 months ago #251785 by Wienm
Paid Subscriptions German plugin was created by Wienm
I am sorry, I donot understand why I have this "CB Paid Subscriptions German" in the download package - I donot have this extension. I donot find an explanation in forums.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #251794 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Paid Subscriptions German plugin

Wienm wrote: I am sorry, I donot understand why I have this "CB Paid Subscriptions German" in the download package - I donot have this extension. I donot find an explanation in forums.

What download package are you talking about?

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #251799 by Wienm
Replied by Wienm on topic Paid Subscriptions German plugin
Download of CB, GroupJive package. After I downloaded both packages CB 2.0 and after CB 2.1, now after I worked through I can not define in which of these it was integrated.

2. I am also surprised about the complex job you have done and I find the solutions for our project as perfect; Qu.: Templates - also a problem with - after activating in GJ tools the "Load canvas Layout" I can not reach the integrated templates, only "default".

9 years 4 months ago #251842 by nant
I am still having difficulty understanding your sentences :-(

Wienm wrote: Download of CB, GroupJive package. After I downloaded both packages CB 2.0 and after CB 2.1, now after I worked through I can not define in which of these it was integrated.

The Paid Subscriptions German plugin is the language plugin of CBSubs. There is no need to have this installed if you do not have CBSubs. You can safely delete it from the CB Plugin Management area.

This plugin was most likely installed by you or someone else on your site by accident.

2. I am also surprised about the complex job you have done and I find the solutions for our project as perfect; Qu.: Templates - also a problem with - after activating in GJ tools the "Load canvas Layout" I can not reach the integrated templates, only "default".

Thanks for the complement (if I understood it correctly).
CB 2.0.1 now has only a single default (bootstrapped base) template - the default one.

In a future release Kyle will be adding more template options.

9 years 4 months ago #251849 by Wienm
Replied by Wienm on topic Paid Subscriptions German plugin
Thank you,
1st : I mean it seriousely - with your work I can now realize my community-project in a fine way - more perfect than all competion I know in our branche (the largest with > 70 mio users)

Look, I prepare the plattform first from the view of marketing, testing the possibilities of arangement and arguments, after I hand it over to the software guys.
I read about your templates are in development. Now it looks like the attachement, our template do not assist. My question ist, can I await finishing of your templ. developement or should I order the Software company.
3. Re: "The Paid Subscriptions German plugin is the language plugin of CBSubs. There is no need to have this installed if you do not have CBSubs."
I searched around your site and did not find a serious payment solution, too many conflicts are discussed with e.g. Family and other methods, and payment integrations. What would be the offer for a acceptable CB solution to buy, regarding community-buildings?
Attachments:

9 years 4 months ago #251851 by nant

Wienm wrote: I searched around your site and did not find a serious payment solution, too many conflicts are discussed with e.g. Family and other methods, and payment integrations.

So CBSubs described here is not good enough for your needs?

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wienm

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn