CB Connect

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #256862 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect

do you think the rewrite for GroupJive will somehow include friendly URL's for the groups and categories, that show the names of them instead of the ID and long path.

No, CB plugins at this time can't provide a router file to tell Joomla SEF how to rewrite URLs. This would be a good feature to have though and have added a feature ticket to CB for this so plugins can provide better SEF URLs.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5008

As well as options for social sharing

No, not in the first rewrite release. That'll be added in the second upgrade release after I've created an API plugin for social sharing. The idea is to create API plugins, which eventually can be merged into CB core. These API plugins do nothing but provide new API libraries for CB. Other plugins can then utilize these API plugins to add new features such as social sharing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #256915 by toc
Replied by toc on topic CB Connect
Cool sounds good

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn