[SOLVED] Confusion about CB 2.0.4. and the GJ files

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #255350 by Wienm
Please give me a little assistance to renovate my bad installation procedure.
On one of our sites we installed the actual CB version, and after the actual GF package - for content test in new project. Some problems arrise. What would be your suggestion to correct now for a clean installation. Should we deinstall CB vers. 2 and install the old CB 1.9.1 or deinstall GJ 270? Thank you for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #255381 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Confusion about CB 2.0.4. and the GJ files
Don't understand the issue. GJ has not yet received a CB 2.x upgrade. The only known major issue is the GJ Events integration being broke, which can be fixed with the below quickfix GJ Events integration build.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/227366-groupjive-event-date-problem#253480

You don't need to uninstall anything. Please see the below in regards to plugin compatibility, what to expect when upgrading to CB 2.x, and other news related to this.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

Please also see the CB 1.x upgrade to CB 2.x tutorial video below.

For additional upgrade information please see our news and topic discussions below.

www.joomlapolis.com/news
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #255397 by Wienm
Replied by Wienm on topic Confusion about CB 2.0.4. and the GJ files
Thank you Kyle for the prompt reply. Before I wrote I have made my homeworks and checked the links you mention here. Before we configure now the content I wanted to be shure that all plugins are usable. As you agree we can use this configuration we will start to do this work (it will be a large amount of groups and finetuning). Nevertheless I send you the list of plugins which made me reserved.
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #255403 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Confusion about CB 2.0.4. and the GJ files
CB Captcha is replaced by CB AntiSpam (currently being upgraded). Rating Field if it is our plugin should've uninstalled as we have a built in Rating fieldtype now and you don't need a plugin for this feature. CB ProfileGallery hasn't been upgraded yet. CB GroupJive hasn't been upgraded yet. The rest of your incompatible plugins are not developed by us so you'll need to contact the developer of those plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #255418 by Wienm
Replied by Wienm on topic Confusion about CB 2.0.4. and the GJ files
Thank you very much, problems seems to be solved, we can close this post

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn