[SOLVED] CBSubs not working, the page is blocking unencrypted content

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #255447 by jimrv8
I cannot process credit cards unless I "allow blocked content" to display. Allowing the blocked content appears to be a security issue, so I wont be able to ask customers to do it.

Below is the link. Also see the attachments for the differences in what works (allowing unencrypted blocked content) and what doesn't (unencrypted content blocked).

investprofits.com/registers/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=2&cbppdtback=34ff4889bbe5458444e8eea90a6e1810&cbpbasket=56&cbpshopuser=c895515fa7c075123e32e1f6e826caf9&cbpcardtype=visa&result=payform

Thanks,
Jim
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #255491 by krileon
You have cross HTTP/HTTPS content on your site. Ensure live_site in configuration.php is empty or begins with // instead of a protocol so it can be dynamic. Press F12 to open your browsers developer console and it'll typically tell you what is loading in as HTTP instead of HTTPS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #255553 by jimrv8
Krileon,

Thanks for the advice. I tried both // and empty by changing $live_site = 'investprofits.com';
to
public $live_site = ' ';
Then I tried
public $live_site = '//investprofits.com';
But neither one worked. The empty one loaded a blank page and the leading // left the page waiting to load indefinitely until it finally timed out.

Any advice?
Jim

9 years 3 months ago #255554 by jimrv8
Kyle,

Disregard my last post regarding the issue still existing. I tried once more leaving the live_site blank while additionally making a change on an SSL redirect joomla plugin, and now it processes credit cards.
Thanks much for the advice.

Jim

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn