welcome email translation

9 years 3 months ago #257015 by nant
Replied by nant on topic welcome email translation
if you still have issues after you make these changes then please send me a private message with superadmin access and I will take a look.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257020 by nant

nant wrote: if you still have issues after you make these changes then please send me a private message with superadmin access and I will take a look.

Got your PM with access credentials - thanks.

As explained in the previous response I gave your parameters on the Registration tab need to be set to:

Registration Email Name: REGISTRATION_EMAIL_FROM_NAME
Pending Email Subject: YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_SUBJECT
Pending Email Body: YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_MESSAGE
Welcome Email Subject: YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_APPROVED_SUBJECT
Welcome Email Body: YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_APPROVED_MESSAGE
Registration Header: REGISTRATION_GREETING
Registration Footer: REGISTRATION_CONCLUSION

Your website did not have these settings, so there was no way to let CB switch to different language string translations from the language plugins you have installed.

I updated your website with these values - please test again your registration process and verify that things are working.

9 years 4 weeks ago #260853 by rolandfrancis
Replied by rolandfrancis on topic welcome email translation
Having the same issue. After reading this thread and entered the language strings and after having watched the language YouTube tutorial #42

The params (frontend language and time zone) in Fields Management do *not* show in the registration form. However, with those options not showing everything else works just fine.

Any idea of what I might be missing?

9 years 4 weeks ago #260894 by nant

rolandfrancis wrote: Having the same issue. After reading this thread and entered the language strings and after having watched the language YouTube tutorial #42

The params (frontend language and time zone) in Fields Management do *not* show in the registration form. However, with those options not showing everything else works just fine.

Any idea of what I might be missing?

Works here - check the params field Parameters tab.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn