9 years 2 months ago #257069 by mchatry
Replied by mchatry on topic No registration with the facebook button
sorry

Community Builder Nightly Build
CB Connect 6.0.4

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #257091 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No registration with the facebook button
Switch to default Joomla template. Next enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done retest. There is no reason for it to display absolutely nothing. I've specifically coded throughout the plugins process to queue a Joomla message based off what's going on. So in the case of an error a message should tell you what happened. If you're not seeing the messages then your Joomla template is probably missing Joomlas message include.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #257098 by mchatry
Sorry for my english, but when I said nothing, I was not talking about a white screen...

But no change...

If you can just check by clicking on the facebook button on www.matospara.eu, you will see what happen for you.

The facebook page appear and then you come back on to the site with no change...

I've change the template in the french language and get this message :

9 years 2 months ago #257180 by mchatry
nobody to help me ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn