[SOLVED] Cbsubs/Union Pay payment gateway integration

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #257164 by delhi-expat
Hi Guys

I am using CSsubs, and was in the process of setting up new subscriber plans for my website. I may need to accept payment via Union Pay at some point. However, from what I can tell, cbsubs does not directly support Union Pay gateway integration - am I correct?

I know one of the options is to use Paypal - but just wondering if Union Pay integration is "directly" supported or not. . .

Cheers, and keep up the great work!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257226 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cbsubs/Union Pay payment gateway integration
We have no Union Pay gateway. You'll need to use PayPal, which from what I can find supports Union Pay cards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: delhi-expat

9 years 3 months ago #257240 by delhi-expat
Replied by delhi-expat on topic Cbsubs/Union Pay payment gateway integration
Thanks buddy - yes, Paypal China does support Union Pay...kind of a cumbersome process actually getting it to work, but the functionality is there.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn