[SOLVED] New CB 2.0.5 install... NO MODULES

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #257868 by nhtim
I did a new install of CB to a site that does not have it. After going through setup, I discovered that the modules that are supposed to be included during install, are not showing up. In the filter I can see 3CB Module types- Login, Online & Workflows but the modules themselves are not showing up. I did the CB install twice and still no modules.

Are the modules available individually or do you have an idea what is causing the problem?

I am using J3.3.6

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #257880 by nant
Replied by nant on topic New CB 2.0.5 install... NO MODULES

nhtim wrote: I did a new install of CB to a site that does not have it. After going through setup, I discovered that the modules that are supposed to be included during install, are not showing up. In the filter I can see 3CB Module types- Login, Online & Workflows but the modules themselves are not showing up. I did the CB install twice and still no modules.

Are the modules available individually or do you have an idea what is causing the problem?

I am using J3.3.6

The CB 2.0.5 package you download here can be installed using your Joomla 3.X or 2.5 Extensions → Extension Manager menu and the process will automatically install the following elements:

CB component
CB Login module
CB Workflows module
CB Online module
CB Library
CB Admin module
CB system plugin

Are these elements installed?

If they are you can just create module instances needed from your Joomla -> Extensions -> Module Manager -> New button and select the module type that you need.

9 years 2 months ago #257885 by nhtim
Replied by nhtim on topic New CB 2.0.5 install... NO MODULES
The only way I could guess that the module elements were installed is by seeing them in the Type filter. This is my first J3 CB install. when installed in J1.5 & J2.5 it automatically created those modules for me. Is it now normal for CB to install the elements but not create the Module automatically?

I was able to create the modules I need using your instructions.

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn