Issues with upgrading to CB 2.0

9 years 1 month ago #258826 by JoeGrande
Replied by JoeGrande on topic Issues with upgrading to CB 2.0
No, I haven't used any third part extension like Akeeba backup or any migration tools. I did do some direct exports: comprofiler, users and content to migrate users and articles from the current site.

So, just trying to wrap my head around what you are saying, the ID in comprofiler_plugins that are the same as the pluginids in _comprofiler_tabs, should all be starting at 500? And they should be changed on both tables?
I have included screenshots of both tables.

comprofiler_plugin

comprofiler_tab

After I have done that, how would you suggest I fix the auto_increment value?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #258912 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issues with upgrading to CB 2.0
Yup, your auto increment is completely broken. The auto increment for that table begins at 500. All non-core plugin IDs should be 500 or greater. So for example all of those CBSubs plugins should not have such low IDs.

I did do some direct exports: comprofiler, users and content to migrate users and articles from the current site.

That's probably your issue. If you exported and imported the plugin table then by default the phpmyadmin export doesn't include auto increment.

So, just trying to wrap my head around what you are saying, the ID in comprofiler_plugins that are the same as the pluginids in _comprofiler_tabs, should all be starting at 500? And they should be changed on both tables?

Correct.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn