[SOLVED] Problems after migration joomla 3

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #258795 by jeantou
Hello,
I migrated joomla joomla 2 to 3 and I use community builder
I malfunctions community builder

it is impossible to access personal pages registered . The link to the page gives registered with only the No. 1.2.3.4 ... and that's it !

Moreover, the link to the registration form to the site is not working : Error (You are not authorized to view this page! )

Thank you for your help!
Best Regards
J N
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258821 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems after migration joomla 3
Please ensure you've reviewed Joomla documentation/tutorials carefully for your migration as there is changes between 2.x and 3.x. Please see the below.

docs.joomla.org/Joomla_2.5_to_3.x_Step_by_Step_Migration

As for CB there's no differences between the API we're using on either of them. CBs registration page only shows that error if registration has been disabled. Within CB > Configuration > Registration ensure CBs registration is set to be independent from Joomlas then disable Joomlas within Users > User Manager > Options.

Your userlist not showing users is likely due to your userlist not having any columns configured. Edit your userlist within CB > List Management and ensure there are columns configured under the Column tab. If it is configured then check if you're using CB Privacy as it will remove user rows based off the Profile Privacy of the user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #258823 by jeantou
Replied by jeantou on topic Problems after migration joomla 3
Thank you for your response,
I checked point by point the CB configuration
inscriptions:
The correct setting is done on CB and joomla .
User List
The settings are good. Columns ...
CB Privacy is disabled

And I still have the same problems.

I forgot to say that before switching to the new site , everything worked perfectly with CB as with the other components
It was when I went from one to the other that problems have arisen.
Thank you for your help!

9 years 2 months ago #258915 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #259092 by krileon
You set the Default template and CB Core to Registered Access. This means Public users can't access core CB features. I've set them back to Public and everything looks fine now. Please also confirm is working fine.

Note in your screenshots you got an access denied error on registration due to accessing registration while logged in. You need to logout to access registration.

It also looks like you've a bunch of plugins that exist in the database, but don't exist in the filesystem. Those are all the grayed out plugins in CB > Plugin Management. You should either install the latest release of those plugins or delete them.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, jeantou

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #259116 by jeantou
Replied by jeantou on topic Problems after migration joomla 3
Hello and thank you for your help! :)
Now enrollment work but my problem is the following:
Before the final migration all registered data appear in their personal space. Today only names and email addresses appear .
The data are based on current data , but they are on a backup I made before migration. However when I insert this basis it does not seem to want to settle ...

Another problem
I had installed Extendedreg since I could not use CB
When I wanted to unpublish it does me longer possible to login with my username. I have to go to republish back and forehead.

I just realized that I could not insert a new field or even modify an existing ..

If you have any solutions to help me thank you !
Best Regards
J N

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn