[SOLVED] Problems after migration joomla 3

9 years 1 month ago #259146 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems after migration joomla 3
Your access permissions are basically all set incorrectly. You had multiple plugins that were set to Registered that shouldn't. You've multiple tabs set to high permissions as well. Please review your install and correct the permissions as needed. I only corrected the most basic permissions such as CB Core, Default template, and Default language. I'm guessing something went wrong with your migration even though 2.x to 3.x is basically just an upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #259148 by jeantou
Replied by jeantou on topic Problems after migration joomla 3
Thank you , I'll try to see it all but our me it is not easy!
Best Regards
J N

9 years 1 month ago #259150 by krileon
Quickest test is to just put all your tabs and plugins back to Public access. Then redo their permissions as needed. The Contact Info tab my default has the name, username, etc.. fields on it and generally should be left as Public or the fields moved as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeantou

9 years 1 month ago #259208 by jeantou
Again thank you for your answer! The fact that I do not speak English in addition to that I 'm not very good at ...
I put all the permissions community builder and tabs and public plugin but I still can not access fields nor the plugin ...
I do not see what to do ... :sick:
Excuse me so much stress !
Hoping to help ...
J N

9 years 1 month ago #259265 by krileon
I've adjusted your permissions back to public. I'm seeing multiple fields displaying fine now. Please be more careful when adjusting your tab and plugin permissions to avoid content being hidden like that. Also note you've multiple tabs that are completely disabled in CB > Tab Management that have fields on them (e.g. "Additional Information" has all the sample data fields on it, but is disabled).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeantou

9 years 1 month ago #259268 by jeantou
Many thanks for your contribution !
and good weekend ! :)
J N

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn