Where is Advanced Search in Backend

9 years 1 month ago #258951 by Camino
Where is Advanced Search in Backend was created by Camino
With CB 2.0.X I can't see the Advanced Search anymore. The new way to make selections is more complicated. How can I have the old advanced search back?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #258956 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Where is Advanced Search in Backend

Camino wrote: With CB 2.0.X I can't see the Advanced Search anymore. The new way to make selections is more complicated. How can I have the old advanced search back?

CB 2.0.5 User Manager does have Search Tools that lets you search users in backend based on field values.

9 years 1 month ago #258958 by Camino
Replied by Camino on topic Where is Advanced Search in Backend
I have seen that. However, the "old" advanced search was much more handy as selections where easier to make. Would it be possible to have it back in backend just like in front end?

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #259023 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Where is Advanced Search in Backend
Our new advanced search is significantly more powerful and does not generate clutter. Once we've refactored our frontend fieldtypes then we'll have those field specific search features back a bit more.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.348 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn