database search - last savedis not showing properly when admin is saving

9 years 1 month ago #259380 by Camino
For frontend database search I am using a list that is sorting users by profiles that have been saved last. If I am updating / savin a user's profile, the profile is not showing as first entry in the list. If I am logging in as the user and save the profile it is showing as first entry in the list. As this is a daily routine, I know that it has been working with CB 1.9.

Can you reproduce this and tell me how to solve it, i.e. if an admin is saving a user's profile that it is showing in the list as first entry.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #259434 by krileon
Last Update Date is not changed when a moderator saves a users profile. It only changes when the profile owner themselves updates their profile. It has worked this way as far back as CB 1.2.1 (oldest build I have). You'll need to modify userSave within comprofiler.php and remove the if check that's testing the viewing user id against the profile user id.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

9 years 1 month ago #259441 by nant
I can also confirm that last saved date is not changed when moderator or backend user is making changes.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn