Invite Plugin

9 years 1 month ago #259488 by wealthcode
Invite Plugin was created by wealthcode
How do I get and download invite plugin compatible with cb2.x?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #259512 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invite Plugin
From the Professional downloads section found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/cat_view/76-professional-member-download-area

Also can use the quick links from our CB 2.x plugin compatibility chart below.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #259576 by wealthcode
Replied by wealthcode on topic Invite Plugin
Site crash after installing

Fatal error: Access level to CBfield_textarea::_fieldEditToHtml() must be public (as in class cbFieldHandler) in ...

9 years 1 month ago #259578 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Invite Plugin

wealthcode wrote: Site crash after installing

Fatal error: Access level to CBfield_textarea::_fieldEditToHtml() must be public (as in class cbFieldHandler) in ...

Latest CB Invites nightly from here:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/738-cb-invites-nightly-release

Installs just fine for my on CB 2.0.6.

9 years 1 month ago #259590 by wealthcode
Replied by wealthcode on topic Invite Plugin
The component is not coming up at the backend. Do I need to uninstall everything and start afresh?. If yes, give me the links to download from.

Here is the full error log at the fronend

Fatal error: Access level to CBfield_textarea::_fieldEditToHtml() must be public (as in class cbFieldHandler) in /hermes/bosoraweb183/b2031/ipg.cliqcares/cliqsms/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php on line 230

9 years 1 month ago #259691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invite Plugin
Please ensure you've latest CB 2.0.7 installed. I am unable to confirm your issue with CB 2.0.7 and CB Invites 4.0.2. The error doesn't make sense as the function is not public, but protected. CB Invites 4.0.2 does not call that function either not is it an extension of textarea field, but extension of standard text field. Line 230 in CB 2.0.7 is a closing bracket as well so the error line also doesn't match up.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn