Segmenting Users and File Upload

9 years 1 month ago #260872 by hayesjames
Segmenting Users and File Upload was created by hayesjames
Hi there,
I love the new CBv2 UI, much cleaner, and the whole system seems to work a little faster. However, I had two things in v1.9 that were great that are missing from v2, i wonder if someone can let me know if the functionality has just moved

1) User Segmentation - When doing a build mailer to a certain segment of your user database, the search area gave you your form, so you could just scroll down and select the results you wanted to target. Now you have to use the drop down Field ( I have over 60), select the Operator (which is a little more confusing) and then type in what I want to search for, even though I might not remember what all 25 of the drop down items were. It was much easier before is there a way to revert?

2) File Upload - Before, when someone uploaded a file, It would be automatically be emailed to me so I could check they had uploaded the right type of information. This does not seem to be an option any more, am I missing it?

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #260880 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Segmenting Users and File Upload

hayesjames wrote: Hi there,
I love the new CBv2 UI, much cleaner, and the whole system seems to work a little faster. However, I had two things in v1.9 that were great that are missing from v2, i wonder if someone can let me know if the functionality has just moved

1) User Segmentation - When doing a build mailer to a certain segment of your user database, the search area gave you your form, so you could just scroll down and select the results you wanted to target. Now you have to use the drop down Field ( I have over 60), select the Operator (which is a little more confusing) and then type in what I want to search for, even though I might not remember what all 25 of the drop down items were. It was much easier before is there a way to revert?

2) File Upload - Before, when someone uploaded a file, It would be automatically be emailed to me so I could check they had uploaded the right type of information. This does not seem to be an option any more, am I missing it?

Many thanks

1. You will have to build your criteria query selecting one field at a time.

2. This was never a default feature - perhaps you added something.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn