Lists give blank page when Joomla Caching is on

9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #262193 by pkools
I am using CB 1.9.1 on Joomla 3.3.6, using PHP 5.5

When I have Joomla caching on, progressive or conservative, I get blank pages when trying to show a Community Builder List. As soon as I switch off the caching, the lists work fine. It also does not help if I leave the caching on and clear the cache, only disabling the cache makes the display of the lists work.

When setting the debug to on, I do get these errors when the list does display (not sure if that has anything to do with it....):

Notice: Constant _UE_Website already defined in /....../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php on line 38

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /....../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/phpinputfilter/phpinputfilter.inputfilter.php on line 328

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /....../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/phpinputfilter/phpinputfilter.inputfilter.php on line 331

Any idea?

Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #262248 by krileon
Don't use page caching with CB. It's a dynamic extension, which means page caching will not work for it as the content changes too often. CB 2.x purges page caching, but CB 1.x does not so you're going to have page caching issues. The 2 deprecated warnings and the notice won't cause a blank page though and have also been fixed in CB 2.x.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn