[#5415] Login module bug?

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #267900 by Pepita1983
[#5415] Login module bug? was created by Pepita1983
Hi!

I have just found out, after hours and hours trying to figure out what happens, that in case you have some login modules, assigned to menu (in my case, to the different menus of different languages), it seems to be a bug when trying to access from guest, pages for registered users. It throws you to the login page, yes, but the title of the login page is not taken from the right login module, it seems it takes the first log in module it finds.

If you want, you can take a look at my webpage gutenberginstitute.com. This is what is necessary to do:

1) Go to courses - enroll in.
2) You will see a hipster Gutenberg proposing you to pass a level test. These level tests are for registered users, so if you click in any language to pass the test, you will be sent to the login page.
3) The login module is shown correclty only in English. In French, Russian and Spanish, everything is correct except the TITLE, which is Log in (in English) everywhere, independently of the language.

You can try this changing the languages from the floating panel of the right, near the canvas.

I have 4 login modules attached to the position "menu", each of one with a title in a different language. In the menu above it shows ok, but when being forced by the website to log in, it shows the English label and the rest in the correct language.

I attach you a screenshots as well of Russian (the component shows in Russian in the menu above, but shows the English label below).

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jose
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #267981 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login module bug?

it seems it takes the first log in module it finds.

This has always been the case. CB will use the first published CB Login module it finds when accessing the login page.

It doesn't currently have code to load module based off language though. Have added a bug ticket for this as it should also be checking the language.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5415

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn