Re-Ordering Tabs on Profile Edit

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #268354 by gjschaller
Re-Ordering Tabs on Profile Edit was created by gjschaller
Currently, when a user edits their profile on my site, the tabs come up in the following order:

Is there a way to re-order these tabs while editing? Portrait and Canvas are not as important as the rest, so I would like them to come last.

Thank you!

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
www.knightrealms.com
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #268356 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re-Ordering Tabs on Profile Edit
Not at this time. Tab order in profile edit is same as profile view, but really it should be same as registration. We've a feature ticket to look into changing this or possibly adding a new parameter to allow independent ordering of all 3. So currently the only way to change the order in profile edit is to also change it in profile view. Below is the forge feature ticket regarding this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5206

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn