Error installing CB Gallery

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #269703 by hvus
Error installing CB Gallery was created by hvus
The error is shown as :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes)....libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 796

The part code of the offending line is :
protected function fetchAssoc($cursor = null)
{
return mysqli_fetch_assoc($cursor ? $cursor : $this->cursor);
}

This error is shown after few moments the instalation begin. All the other plugins for CB installed correctly.

Any idea what to do in order to install the CbGallery correctly?

I am using a VPS hosting account and CB 2.0.10 with Joomla 3.4.3

Around 21,000 users are on my site and many pictures on each profile.

I am really concern for this issue and I hope could get the nice help as ever we got on Joomlapolis.

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #269707 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Error installing CB Gallery
Please look at the FAQ area (under support) and see the PHP memory issues.

You need to increase memory.

8 years 7 months ago #269747 by hvus
Replied by hvus on topic Error installing CB Gallery
Thank you !

Incremented to 256MB on php.ini and it runs by about 15 minutes and finish with an error 500.

:(

What do you recomend in order to use the last CBGallery and have all the pictures from the plugin Gallery inserted or moved to the new arquitecture?

Thank you again for your nice support and time.

Hector

8 years 7 months ago #269748 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error installing CB Gallery
Sounds like you have A LOT of images stored in CB ProfileGallery already and the migration is choking. Your only options is to increase the memory limit enough that they can be migrated or you'll have to manually migrate the photos.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hvus

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn