CB profilebook

9 years 1 month ago #260045 by KatoKalin
CB profilebook was created by KatoKalin
I am having a similar questions like here: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/228465-create-a-facebook-style-wall-and-notification#258562 but I cannot post there.

Are there any information what to expect from a new versin and is there already a plan for a new version? A facebook like approach would be mandatory these times.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #260393 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic CB profilebook
In the linked post an update for CB Profilebooks has been mentioned for the "near future". Could we get some more official information on this? When and what to expect? Will it have a more Facebook-like attitude?

9 years 1 month ago #260399 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB profilebook

KatoKalin wrote: In the linked post an update for CB Profilebooks has been mentioned for the "near future". Could we get some more official information on this? When and what to expect? Will it have a more Facebook-like attitude?

CB ProfileBook has been upgraded for CB 2.0+ compatibility.

CB Activity is currently being updated also for CB 2.0+ compatibility.

After that there will be a new CB Activity update that will allow people to post directly on the activity stream, like facebook.

No ETA exists.

9 years 1 month ago #260487 by KatoKalin
Thanks for the update. This sounds interesting. Would it be correct to assume that CB ProfileBook will be dropped in favor or CB Activity with new posting abilities? Or do they get merged? At least for me it sounds that CB Activity will turn into the "modern" version of CB ProfilBook.

8 years 4 months ago #274802 by KatoKalin

nant wrote:

KatoKalin wrote: In the linked post an update for CB Profilebooks has been mentioned for the "near future". Could we get some more official information on this? When and what to expect? Will it have a more Facebook-like attitude?

After that there will be a new CB Activity update that will allow people to post directly on the activity stream, like facebook.

No ETA exists.

Any new information on this post? As CB Activity demo site is not reachable I cannot test by myself. Is posting directly on the activity stream possible now?

8 years 4 months ago #274811 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB profilebook

KatoKalin wrote:

nant wrote:

No ETA exists.

Any new information on this post? As CB Activity demo site is not reachable I cannot test by myself. Is posting directly on the activity stream possible now?

Status posts and commenting is possible.

See screenshot of this article:
www.joomlapolis.com/news/18506-cb-activity-30-rc4-a-step-closer-to-perfection

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds