Themebot uses CB, 4600+ Members

15 years 8 months ago #69285 by undoIT
Themebot uses CB, 4600+ Members was created by undoIT
Themebot recently added Community Builder to enhance the member experience on themebot.com and to foster a more community-oriented atmosphere. Shortly after CB 1.2 RC was released it was installed on the site. I have had experience working with CB1.1 in the past, and CB1.2 is just awesome. It has been integrated with Sobi2 and there are plans to add a lot more functionality for members in the future.

Check it out in the Free Joomla Templates section. There is a list of new members in the sidebar. The CB Superthumbs module was used for this. Also, in the details view for each template, the member's avatar is displayed (if they have uploaded one) with a link back their profile.

Any suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #69408 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Themebot uses CB, 4600+ Members
Looks very nice, congrats on the design :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 8 months ago #69536 by undoIT
Replied by undoIT on topic Re:Themebot uses CB, 4600+ Members
Thanks Beat! With Open Source / GPL Free Software, it feels like a team effort. :)

15 years 8 months ago #69915 by Tomek1
Replied by Tomek1 on topic Re:Themebot uses CB, 4600+ Members
woooow veeeery nice page :woohoo:

I really like it!

Kind Regards you new User Tomek1 :laugh:

15 years 8 months ago #70346 by Terp
Replied by Terp on topic Re:Themebot uses CB, 4600+ Members
Clicked on one of the new user avatars:

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/themebot/public_html/components/com_pagecache/data/pages/dded4929e9722358d5534df69fbe9a1c_english_info) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/themebot/public_html/components/com_pagecache/backends/pagecache.file.php on line 50

15 years 8 months ago #70358 by undoIT
Replied by undoIT on topic Re:Themebot uses CB, 4600+ Members
Hi Terp. Thank you for letting me know. I just tried clicking on all the avatars for new users and didn't see this. Did it just happen once?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn